HELP SUPPORT THE BELLYQUEEN COMPANY
Here are some ways in which you can help us
Bellyqueen’s performances and education programs would not be made possible without support from individuals like you. Please help us meet our fundraising goals. Your donation today of:
- $36 will pay for 3 hours of studio rental for rehearsal.
- $100 will pay for one dancer’s salary to teach a dance class to employees at your firm.
- $250 will pay for one dancer to perform at a school, business or senior center.
- $500 will cover the cost of two dancers to do a demonstration/performance at a cultural awareness day for a local business.
- $1000 will cover the cost of two Bellyqueen assembly performances at a local elementary or middle school.
We also have several funds which allow you to direct your donation in the manner in which you see most fit.
The New Works Fund: provides resources for Bellyqueen to continue to develop its cutting-edge choreography, to commission collaborating artists and to present quality performances to local, national, and international audiences.
The “Dance Access” Outreach and Education Fund: supports dance classes, workshops, residencies, assemblies in schools and lecture/demonstrations. Bellyqueen maintains a strict policy that no one is turned away for the inability to pay.
The General Operations Fund: Supports the many expenses of operating a successful dance company.
The Bellyqueen Dance Company is a fiscally sponsored organization. Contributions are tax-deductible. We appreciate your support on whatever level possible to you.
If you would like to become a supporter or need additional information, please contact Director Kaeshi Chai at 917-515-0168 or via email at email@example.com
Make your tax-deductible donation today.
Desired Pro Bono Services:
- Video services (e.g. Editing)
- Printing Services (e.g. 4-color brochure, Letterhead, Envelopes)
- Legal Services
- Graphic Design services (e.g. Newsletter, Class Flyers, Invitations, Event Programs)
- Photography services
- Videography services
- Quickbooks Consultant